Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Question for SSA

  1. #1

    Question for SSA

    check my claim status

  2. #2
    Help with your disability claim questions.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    You will need to contact the Social Security Administration. You can call them at 1-800-772-1213.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts