Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Question for the SSA

  1. #1

    Question for the SSA

    I heard that when I reached 63 I might get a part of my husbands ss retirement. is this so?

  2. #2
    Help with your disability claim questions.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    This site is not administered by the Social Security Administration. For questions related to your retirement benefit you will need to call them at 1-800-772-1213 or visit their website at

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts